Industrial Gas Projects House (IGPH) are experts in the design, engineering, manufacture, installation and through life support of Hydrogen Trailer Pressure letdown systems.
This particular Hydrogen Trailer Pressure letdown systems project called for;
2 off trailer decant stanchions comprising;
- Dynamic earthrite system
- High pressure Hydrogen trailer hose and connector
- Actuated isolation valve, manual purge / vent valve and pressure relief valve
- Digital pressure transmitter, linked to local eStop panel
1 off double stream Pressure reduction module, c/w;
- 2 off Back Pressure Regulators controlling trailer changeover
- 2 stage pressure reduction with interstage pressure protection
- Interstage purge and vent connections
- Actuated outlet control valve
- Actuated vent systems linked with gas detection and eStop system
Design and Engineering;
- Process, Mechanical & Electrical.
- Functional safety: IEC61511, HAZOP, LOPA. SIL
- Hazardous Area Risk Assessment
- Full Factory Acceptance Testing
- Onsite SAT / Commissioning
- Through life service and support
- Custody Transfer metering system
- Driver interface panel
IGPH Ltd (Industrial Gas Projects House), comprising iGas Technology Solutions, m-tech GmbH, Aeroflex, Krytem GmbH and POLO Italia are European designers and manufactures of Cylinder Filling and Gas Solutions.
Each member of IGPH brings elements of the total solution (from concept to completion) which can be integrated into a total turnkey plant solution or provided as standalone equipment.
Applications served and expertise provided includes;
- Industrial, Medical, Speciality Gas and Refrigerant Cylinder Filling and Gas Solutions
- Mono and mixture gases cylinder filling solutions
- Turnkey plant (process, mechanical and electrical) design & engineering including safety studies based on IEC 61511, encompassing HAZOP, SIL, LOPA and ATEX / Hazardous Area evaluation and designs.
- Manufacture and installation (globally)
- Cryogenic equipment and cylinder filling solutions
- H2 Trailer filling and decanting system
- Gas generation systems
- Pressure reduction and gas supply systems
- CO2 recovery, liquefaction and filling solutions
- Fixed and mobile (containerised) plant
- Manual, semi-automatic and automatic plant
- Pressure Temperature, Gravimetric and Mass Flow filling techniques