Aviation Breathing Oxygen Cylinder Filling Rack for commercial airline cylinder filling.
Safety, reliability and operator usability is paramount with cylinder filling applications.
The client, a major International Airline wished to take control of their cylinder filling requirements by developing a market leading Aviation Breathing Oxygen Cylinder Filling plant.
Whilst the client had extensive experience in the airline technology requirements, they had limited knowledge / experience in the area of filling gas cylinders.
The technology adopted was automatic cylinder filling utilising pressure / temperature compensation technique (for the O2 system) including proportional valve control (“fine fill”) to ensure accurate, repeatable fills and reduced heat of compression, along with minimal operator involvement. Gravimetric filling technology was adopted for the CO2/N2 system.
Our Cylinder Filling racks deliver all of these key requirements by including;
- Safety interlocked guard
- Individual hose isolation
- Adiabatic shock tested valves and hose assemblies
https://igph.net/about-us/ describes our Cylinder Filling capabilities and where we can help you.
Send your enquiry to https://igph.net/contact/
IGPH Ltd (Industrial Gas Projects House), comprising iGas Technology Solutions, m-tech GmbH, Filltech GmbH, Aeroflex and Krytem GmbH are European designers and manufactures of Cylinder Filling and Gas Solutions.
Each member of IGPH brings elements of the total solution which can be integrated into a total turnkey plant solution or provided as standalone equipment.
Applications served and expertise provided includes;
- Turnkey plant (process, mechanical and electrical) design & engineering
- Manufacture and installation (globally)
- Industrial, Medical, Speciality Gas and Refrigerant Cylinder Filling Solutions
- Mono and mixture gases cylinder filling solutions
- Cryogenic equipment and cylinder filling solutions
- Trailer filling and decanting system
- Gas generation systems
- Pressure reduction and gas supply systems
- CO2 recovery, liquefaction and filling solutions
- Fixed and mobile (containerised) plant
- Manual, semi-automatic and automatic plant
Manufactured equipment includes;
- Cryogenic reciprocating pumps
- Vaporisers – ambient, electric and water bath
- Line safety manifolds / panels
- Filling modules (manifolds, panels & skids) – manual, semi-automatic, automatic, proportional (“Fine Fill”), Mass flow, dynamic blending and gravimetric
- Filling stations – Pallet, Bundle, Linear Rack and Single Cylinder
- Filling hoses and cylinder connectors
For your true “one stop shop” from concept to complete plant contact: