Our client, UAB Gaschema, a major, independent Chemicals company wished to install a new Automatic Cylinder Filling plant for the filling of Oxygen, Argon, Nitrogen & CO2 into both cylinders and bundles.
The filling technology adopted was pressure / temperature compensation technique, including proportional valve control (“fine fill”) which ensures accurate, repeatable mixtures and reduced heat of compression which, when filling oxygen is critical.
In addition, high levels of safety, quality, reliability and productivity were key drivers in deciding upon the IGPH Group to deliver their new Automatic Cylinder Filling Plant.
Our scope included; mechanical, electrical & process design and engineering, HAZOP / safety studies, installation management, commissioning and training.
Why IGPH Group?
- Expertise in Automatic Cylinder Filling Plant design and engineering
- Pedigree in packaged gases turnkey solutions – one stop shop
- Quality of equipment from the IGPH Group
- Flexibility of approach
- Easy to work with
- A feeling of being in “safe, reliable hands”
- Lowest life time costs
IGPH Ltd (Industrial Gas Projects House), comprising iGas Technology Solutions, m-tech GmbH, Filltech GmbH, Aeroflex and Krytem GmbH are European designers and manufactures of Cylinder Filling and Gas Solutions.
Each member of IGPH brings elements of the total solution which can be integrated into a total turnkey plant solution or provided as standalone equipment.
Applications served and expertise provided includes;
- Turnkey plant (process, mechanical and electrical) design & engineering
- Manufacture and installation (globally)
- Industrial, Medical, Speciality Gas and Refrigerant Cylinder Filling Solutions
- Mono and mixture gases cylinder filling solutions
- Cryogenic equipment and cylinder filling solutions
- Trailer filling and decanting system
- Gas generation systems
- Pressure reduction and gas supply systems
- CO2 recovery, liquefaction and filling solutions
- Fixed and mobile (containerised) plant
- Manual, semi-automatic and automatic plant