Aviation Breathing Oxygen Cylinder Filling
Our client, a major International Airline wished to take control of their Aviation Breathing Oxygen Cylinder Filling requirements by developing a market leading Breathing Oxygen cylinder filling plant.
Whilst the client had extensive experience in the airline technology requirements, they had limited knowledge / experience in the area of filling gas cylinders.
The technology adopted was automatic cylinder filling utilising pressure / temperature compensation technique including proportional valve control (“fine fill”) to ensure accurate, repeatable fills and reduced heat of compression, along with minimal operator involvement.
In addition, high levels of safety, quality, reliability and productivity were key drivers in within the project scope.
We, the IGPH Group delivered a full turnkey solution comprising, mechanical, electrical and process design and engineering, HAZOP safety studies, project management, installation, commissioning and training.
The equipment included within the project comprised; liquid vessel, cryogenic reciprocating pump and pump control panel, ambient air vaporiser, line safety panel, filling stations, fully automatic Breathing Oxygen Cylinder Filling module and AiFill control system including SCADA for remote support.
- Our expertise in Aviation Breathing Oxygen Cylinder Filling solutions.
- All valves adiabatically shock tested for use within high pressure oxygen system
- Client had limited experience in cylinder filling, therefore a feeling of being in “safe, reliable hands”
- Expertise in packaged gases turnkey solutions – one stop shop
- Flexibility of approach
- Easy to work with
- Lowest life-time costs
IGPH Ltd (Industrial Gas Projects House), comprising iGas Technology Solutions, m-tech GmbH, Filltech GmbH, Aeroflex and Krytem GmbH are European designers and manufactures of Cylinder Filling and Gas Solutions.
Each member of IGPH brings elements of the total solution which can be integrated into a total turnkey plant solution or provided as standalone equipment.
Applications served and expertise provided includes;
- Turnkey plant (process, mechanical and electrical) design & engineering
- Manufacture and installation (globally)
- Industrial, Medical, Speciality Gas and Refrigerant Cylinder Filling Solutions
- Mono and mixture gases cylinder filling solutions
- Cryogenic equipment and cylinder filling solutions
- Trailer filling and decanting system
- Gas generation systems
- Pressure reduction and gas supply systems
- CO2 recovery, liquefaction and filling solutions
- Fixed and mobile (containerised) plant
- Manual, semi-automatic and automatic plant