Aviation CO2/Nitrogen Gravimetric Cylinder Filling
Our client, a major International Airline wished to take control of their Aviation CO2/Nitrogen Gravimetric Cylinder Filling requirements which are required within their Emergency Evacuation Slide Inflation Systems.
Whilst the client had extensive experience in the airline technology requirements, they had limited knowledge / experience in the area of filling gas cylinders.
The technology adopted was automatic cylinder filling utilising Gravimetric filling technique including proportional valve control (“fine fill”) to ensure accurate, repeatable fills and reduced heat of compression, along with minimal operator involvement.
In addition, high levels of safety, quality, reliability and productivity were key drivers within the project scope.
We, the IGPH Group delivered a full turnkey solution comprising, mechanical, electrical and process design and engineering, HAZOP safety studies, project management, installation, commissioning and training.
The equipment included within the project comprised; fully integrated, automatic, gravimetric CO2/ Nitrogen Cylinder Filling module, complete with SCADA for remote support.
- Our expertise in Aviation/Nitrogen Gravimetric Cylinder Filling solutions
- Client had limited experience in cylinder filling, therefore a feeling of being in “safe, reliable hands”
- Expertise in packaged gases turnkey solutions – one stop shop
- Flexibility of approach
- Easy to work with
- Lowest life-time costs
IGPH Ltd (Industrial Gas Projects House), comprising iGas Technology Solutions, m-tech GmbH, Filltech GmbH, Aeroflex and Krytem GmbH are European designers and manufactures of Cylinder Filling and Gas Solutions.
Each member of IGPH brings elements of the total solution which can be integrated into a total turnkey plant solution or provided as standalone equipment.
Applications served and expertise provided includes;
- Turnkey plant (process, mechanical and electrical) design & engineering
- Manufacture and installation (globally)
- Industrial, Medical, Speciality Gas and Refrigerant Cylinder Filling Solutions
- Mono and mixture gases cylinder filling solutions
- Cryogenic equipment and cylinder filling solutions
- Trailer filling and decanting system
- Gas generation systems
- Pressure reduction and gas supply systems
- CO2 recovery, liquefaction and filling solutions
- Fixed and mobile (containerised) plant
- Manual, semi-automatic and automatic plant