The IGPH range of Cryogenic Reciprocating Pumps for Industrial Gas Filling systems comprise;
- Flow rates to 27 ltrs/min
- Pressure range to 420 working
- Low NPSH < 1 m @ 200 min-1 (N2 liquid, -196°C)
- Integrated skid design, including all required instruments
- Single, dual and variable speed designs
- Single, dual and variable speed pump control panels
- Long service intervals;
- 2000 hours cold end
- 30,000 warm end
Our Cryogenic Reciprocating Pumps are robust, reliable, used by all international gas producers and are easy to maintain.
In addition to standalone Cryogenic Reciprocating Pumps, we also manufacture a range of Integrated Pump-Vaporiser-PCP-Line Safety Panel skids. These provide our clients with a fully assembled and tested “module” easing procurement, shortening the installation and commissioning phase, therefore delivering an overall lower acquisition price.
IGPH Ltd (Industrial Gas Projects House), comprising iGas Technology Solutions, m-tech GmbH, Filltech GmbH, Aeroflex and Krytem GmbH are European designers and manufactures of Cylinder Filling and Gas Solutions.
Each member of IGPH brings elements of the total solution which can be integrated into a total turnkey plant solution or provided as standalone equipment.
Applications served and expertise provided includes;
- Turnkey plant (process, mechanical and electrical) design & engineering
- Manufacture and installation (globally)
- Industrial, Medical, Speciality Gas and Refrigerant Cylinder Filling Solutions
- Mono and mixture gases cylinder filling solutions
- Cryogenic equipment and cylinder filling solutions
- Trailer filling and decanting system
- Gas generation systems
- Pressure reduction and gas supply systems
- CO2 recovery, liquefaction and filling solutions
- Fixed and mobile (containerised) plant
- Manual, semi-automatic and automatic plant