Delivering proven, high technology, reliable Pre-Engineered Automatic Cylinder Filling solutions to our global customers is a key element of our strategic growth and sustainability plans.
Our Pre-Engineered Automatic Cylinder Filling Solutions, help us retain our dynamic, market leading position within the global packaged gases arena.
The standard package comprises;
- Cryogenic reciprocating pump skids including; automatic pump suction and return valve / instrument sets, cryogenic reciprocating pump, pump control panels and line safety panel
- Inert mono gas cylinder filling modules
- O2 mono gas cylinder filling modules
- 4 gas mixtures cylinder filling modules
- Integrated PLC (pre-programmed) AiFill Control System
- Mobile / remote HMI panel
- SCADA System (including PC) for remote support
The key benefits of this offering;
- Reduced cost / market entry
- Proven technology, with world leading equipment technology
- Fast delivery and realisation
- High levels of safety and reliability
Additional options include; pallet station filling top boxes, linear fixed or mobile racks, bundle filling stations, vaporisers / heaters, hoses and cylinder connectors.
IGPH Ltd (Industrial Gas Projects House), comprising iGas Technology Solutions, m-tech GmbH, Filltech GmbH, Aeroflex and Krytem GmbH are European designers and manufactures of Cylinder Filling and Gas Solutions.
Each member of IGPH brings elements of the total solution which can be integrated into a total turnkey plant solution or provided as standalone equipment.
Applications served and expertise provided includes;
- Turnkey plant (process, mechanical and electrical) design & engineering
- Manufacture and installation (globally)
- Industrial, Medical, Speciality Gas and Refrigerant Cylinder Filling Solutions
- Mono and mixture gases cylinder filling solutions
- Cryogenic equipment and cylinder filling solutions
- Trailer filling and decanting system
- Gas generation systems
- Pressure reduction and gas supply systems
- CO2 recovery, liquefaction and filling solutions
- Fixed and mobile (containerised) plant
- Manual, semi-automatic and automatic plant