There’s nothing more powerful than a satisfied customer explaining the features and benefits of an IGPH Group Cylinder Filling plant solution.
That’s exactly what the UAB Gaschema – Lithuania team did during a recent visit to their plant with a new potential client.
The UAB plant, which is a true IGPH part turnkey solution includes;
- Krytem GmBH – Cryogenic pumps, ambient vaporisers, electric trim heaters and CO2 Water bath heater
- mtech GmbH automatic filling modules, filling stations and line safety manifolds
- Aeroflex Hose & Engineering Ltd hoses and cylinder conectors
- IGAS Technology Solutions – Plant engineering, design, installation management, commissioning, training and through life support
The net result of the meeting was;
- The new “potential” client became a “client” for a new filling plant in Poland.
- UAB Gaschema and the new client found they had a number of synergies, resulting in opportunities to work together. A “win – win” scenario
IGPH Ltd (Industrial Gas Projects House), comprising iGas Technology Solutions, m-tech GmbH, Aeroflex, Krytem GmbH and POLO Italia are European designers and manufactures of Cylinder Filling and Gas Solutions.
Each member of IGPH brings elements of the total solution (from concept to completion) which can be integrated into a total turnkey plant solution or provided as standalone equipment.
Applications served and expertise provided includes;
- Industrial, Medical, Speciality Gas and Refrigerant Cylinder Filling and Gas Solutions
- Mono and mixture gases cylinder filling solutions
- Turnkey plant (process, mechanical and electrical) design & engineering including safety studies based on IEC 61511, encompassing HAZOP, SIL, LOPA and ATEX / Hazardous Area evaluation and designs.
- Manufacture and installation (globally)
- Cryogenic equipment and cylinder filling solutions
- H2 Trailer filling and decanting system
- Gas generation systems
- Pressure reduction and gas supply systems
- CO2 recovery, liquefaction and filling solutions
- Fixed and mobile (containerised) plant
- Manual, semi-automatic and automatic plant
- Pressure Temperature, Gravimetric and Mass Flow filling techniques