IGAS Technology Solutions Ltd delivers World leading, High Technology, Turnkey, Industrial & High Purity (6.0) Gases Cylinder & Bundle Filling Plant to RIG @Rawabi Integrated Gases in Saudi Arabia.
This leading edge facility focuses on Safety, Productivity and Quality and includes the latest versions of the AiFill Control System and iTrack, Asset Tracking System.
The filling processes will be installed @Rawabi Integrated Gas Co are automated, with end-to-end information recording and includes;
- Automatic Filling (c/w Cold Fill) and analysis using latest AiFill platform
- Centralised SCADA system, facilitating remote support from anywhere in the world.
- Asset history tracking from sorting, through filling/analysis, inventory management and delivery to RIG’s @Rawabi Integrated Gas Co clients using iTrack platform complete with hand held mini PC scanners.
- Predictive maintenance module, optimizing plant “up time”.
- Gas detection system.
Gases to be filled include both mono (single) and mixtures gases, including O2, N2, Ar, He & gaseous CO2 into both cylinders (single, pallets and racks) and bundles.
Design pressure of the system is 420 bar with settled fill pressures of 138 & 200 bar at a reference temperature of 21 degrees C.
In addition, phase one of the project also includes LCO2 gravimetric cylinder (4 to 50kg) and pack (to 3000kg) filling.
The core equipment is provided by IGPH Group members;
- Cryogenic equipment – Pump skids, Vaporisers and Heaters – Krytem GmbH
- Filling modules, manifolds and valves – mtech GmbH
- Hoses & Cylinder connectors – Aeroflex Hose & Engineering
Would you like to join this technology shift, taking your plant to the latest, safest, most productive, highest quality solution?
If yes, contact Ian Davies – email@example.com
Watch this space for further updates on “Project RIG” @Rawabi Integrated Gas Co